IVA U2004C is a more channels series for IVA U2002C . 4 channel wireless microphone, using UHF band,PLL circuit to bring out low spurious audio emission and audio carrier signal transmission is stable with visible range in a straight line distance of 30 meters. Simple sync function with transmitter synchronization via IR interface, which can cover the frequency range UHF 630 – 668MHz (depend on the region), IVA U2004C is a highly cost-effective products provide more options in the field of wireless system.
- Using UHF band, PLL circuit, stable character, low spurious emission.
- Three-way slide frequency switch design, preset three groups of compatible frequency.
- Transmitter up to 38MHz tunable bandwidth, could be compatible for all the channels of receiver. (depends on region)
- International EIA standard /1 U chassis, equipped with rack mounting kit.
- SMT, new RF circuits, no need any adjustable components, stable feature.
- Each channel with an independent balanced output.
- Automatic IR frequency Sync function : transmitter synchronization via IR interface.
- Noise and sound code locked mute control circuit.
- With flat frequency response at 50Hz-16KHz.